SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

vol.28 número1Efecto de la distancia de siembra en variables morfoagronómicas de moringa ( Moringa oleifera )Actividad antibacteriana de un extracto acuoso de propóleo del municipio de Irapuato, Guanajuato, México índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados




Links relacionados

  • No hay articulos similaresSimilares en SciELO


Agronomía Mesoamericana

versión On-line ISSN 2215-3608versión impresa ISSN 1659-1321


GALLEGO-CASTRO, Luis Alberto; MAHECHA-LEDESMA, Liliana  y  ANGULO-ARIZALA, Joaquín. Nutritional quality of Tithonia diversifolia Hemsl. A Gray under three planting systems in the high tropic. Agron. Mesoam [online]. 2017, vol.28, n.1, pp.213-222. ISSN 2215-3608.

Nutritional quality of Tithonia diversifolia Hemsl. A Gray under three planting systems in the high tropic. The aim of this study was to compare the chemical composition and tannins content of botón de oro (Tithonia diversifolia) obtained under three different planting systems. The work was developed in Santa Martha farm, in the municipality of Guarne (Antioquia-Colombia), located at 2453 meters above sea level, from October 2013 and July 2014. After 56 days of the uniformity cut was analyzed contents of dry matter (12.74%, 12.90%, 12.45%), protein crude (14.1%, 12.76%, 13.31%), ash (16.19%, 15.50%, 16.00%), calcium (2.86%, 3.05%, 2.93%), phosphorus (0.27%, 0.25%, 0.27%), neutral detergent fiber (53.81%, 50.21%, 52.80%), acid detergent fiber (48.18%, 48.87%, 48.47%), total nonstructural carbohydrates (8.50%, 8.35%, 7.82%), total tannin (0.08%, 0.11%, 0.08%) and total phenols (0.20%, 0.29%, 0.24%), for complete plants harvested in plots established by cuttings, by sexual seed handled in vitro and by sexual seed handled in seedlings, respectively; only differences in total phenols were found (p≤0.05). The method of establishment has no bearing on the nutritional composition in conditions under which this study was conducted; and at content of secondary metabolites no be high, is not to expect influence in the palatability, digestibility nor consumption of dry matter.

Palabras clave : bromatological analysis; forage shrubs; tannins.

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español     · Español ( pdf )